segunda-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2016

cuidado,( be aware of) com a Hertz ma´experincia

I read in the FT that Steppes Travel has indicated two lodges in Namibia
I must warn you about a very bad experience I had with Hertz
I booked a self drive tour in Namibia with Allison Cardboard
They provided me a car through Hertz, for which I paid full coverage insurance against all risks
When I returned the car at their office on a Saturday as was arranged, there was no one from the office to receive the car , I left it their at the Garage
I had my flight back to London the next day on Sunday
Nobody from Hertz contacted me
The car was damaged a little because an animal had bumped into the car
Hertz made me pay for the repair , notwithstanding that it was fully insured alleging that I should have reported to the Police!
 So be aware of Hertz

Sem comentários: